Is Visa to Vietnam necessary for Canada passport Holders?
Canada Citizens can make online visa on arrival via our official website or go to Embassy of Viet Nam in Canada to make.
Visa on Arrival for Canadian
- To apply the visa you need to apply your information on the website, it takes 3-5 minutes to complete, after we will reply to you by email to confirm the visa situation - the most important step, you please fill the correct information as on your passport and provide your correct email. (In some cases, our customers apply visa with incorrect email, we can not contact with the customer to send visa)
- After 1-2 working days our company will send you a approval letter by Vietnam Immigration Department and your visa stamped at the Vietnam international airports. There are some questions if the approval letter is used for entry or not? They heard that the embassy notice that they only accept the visa stamped in the Embassy not the approval letter. For further information, please read more information in here.
Upon receive visa, please check your important information:
- Date of entry
- Your full name as on the passport.
- Number of passport
- Date of birth
If the information is incorrect, please contact with us and point out the mistake, we will make a free new visa for you.
Important note that you could please not modify or delete, or add or remove anything in the letter, please print the full file.
- The final step is to use visa is stamp the visa and enter in Vietnam. Before entry, you should prepare the following documents in order to avoid to waste time and hassle at the airport.
1. Print the approval letter for Viet Nam visa.
2. Prepare your original passport with 2 photos 4x6.
3. Visa stamping fee at the airport (this fee depending on the type of visa you have, please see more in here).
4. Prepare 2 forms for entry and exit (1 copy for entry and the other for exit)
Normally it takes 30 minutes to do the entry procedures. There are many security staffs at the airport to guide you through the procedure.
This video tutorial will show you how to apply for a visa-on-arrival to Vietnam, the process involves quite a few steps that must be completed before you can pick up your visa at Vietnam airport.
At the moment, we have provide visa on arrival service for Canada citizens at following cities/provinces:
|Quebec||Quebec City, Montreal|
|New Brunswick||Fredericton, Saint John|
|British Columbia||Victoria, Vancouver|
|Prince Edward Island||Charlottetown|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||St. John's|